* BullsPower at 5, BearsPower at 41.
* 137 stocks with upward MoM (green dashed line). Back above 100. This is usually a first sign that a rebound rally is setting up.
* The dW is at 4349 and rapidly declining towards the wW.
* It would take a 75 point jump today to close the week above the wW. You can see how quickly things deteriorate since the wW was broken.
* ELC is going down and may fall below its early Oct low.
* BUD stays weak.
* Bands are in an accelerating decline.
* The only positive is that this latest swing stays within the Bands, but that could already change today.
* Daily MoM keeps going down. You can see there was no fun to be had since it topped out in the -3 to +3 neutral zone.
* The blue channel is becoming hard to defend. Which means we may need to start considering the steeper light green channel.
* But the 4140 area has been tough resistance in April-May, and also in February. So I would expect some serious support at this level. If not then all bets will be off.
* The sky stays cold (blue) and the situation is dead in the water.
* An article (in need of another update) explaining the Icebergs charts is here: https://lunatictrader.com/2017/08/04/icebergs-3/