* BullsPower at 14, BearsPower at 31. Bulls are throwing in all their weight. But the bearish camp is not counted out yet. And it's still a pattern of lower lows and lower highs.
* 455 stocks with upward MoM (green dashed line). Above 90%. Ongoing upswing with increasing risk of a pullback.
* Market closed just above the dW at 4313. That hasn't happened in months. But it's only by a few points, so the rally could easily sputter a bit at this point.
* Number of spBuy signals falls back to 68. Late Oct was clearly a tradeable bottom.
* ELC is turning up too.
* The Repellor line at 4353 is one of the remaining hurdles to take.
* Market is surging towards the top of the Bands already. That means the easy gains are probably in and around 4376, the current top of the Bands, overhead resistance is likely to be strong. Once the Bands turn back up (if they do so) there will appear more room to rise.
* Daily MoM goes up with bullish divergence.
* The trendlines have not been of great use recently. Trendlines with only two touches that are only a month apart are never very strong. I draw them in because they can always become relevant later on.